With more shoppers than ever before shopping online, it’s little wonder that the ecommerce industry is becoming more and more competitive for brands. To ensure you don’t lose out to competitors, it’s essential that you get the most out of the Amazon platform, utilising all the tools at your disposal.
Working with an Amazon agency that is part of Amazon’s Solution Provider Network can help give your product listings greater stand out and make selling on Amazon that much easier. Created in 2014 to help brands grow their businesses on Amazon, the network consists of 300+ agencies that are trained by Amazon themselves and given first-hand knowledge of how to help sellers succeed.
Not only do agencies that are part of the network have a vast number of exclusive tools and resources at their disposal that they can integrate at every level of your campaign, they also have direct contact with Amazon, so can escalate any issues quickly for a timely resolution.
Outsourcing your Amazon advertising campaigns may seem nerve-wracking. But it doesn’t have to be if you choose an Amazon specialist agency. Here are just some of the benefits of working with an agency that’s been trained by Amazon:
- Direct contact with Amazon for assistance with any issues encountered
- Knowing you’re working with a fully trained, trusted agency that has all the information you need to fully optimise your campaigns
- They abide by all the Amazon guidelines
- Assistance with features such as cataloguing and fulfilment
- Full optimisation of new and existing product listings
- Creation and population of enhanced brand content, A+ content and brand stores
- Prevention of making costly mistakes due to lack of knowledge
Finding an Amazon agency that is the right fit for you and your business is a big step. Read our case studies to see how we’ve helped businesses like yours.